[OpenSIPS-Users] BYE not being sent from caller to callee or from callee to caller depending on who hangs up first.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue May 28 10:36:34 CEST 2013

Hello Russell,

Typically the BYE requests (as sequential requests) are driven by the
Record-Route / Loose-Route mechanism - so you need to be sure that (1)
you do record route for INVITE and (2) you do loose route for the BYE.

To better understand this, take a look at the webinars:
    Routing in SIP - http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Webinars#toc12
    OpenSIPS default script -
http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Webinars#toc9