[OpenSIPS-Users] A few simple general question

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue May 28 01:38:13 CEST 2013

It would be good to have a PV to point to the receiving socket of a message.
For example, the server could listen on port 5060 and 5065 and the
RURI could point to "mydomain.whatever".  In this case, the $ru is not
enough to pinpoint the on which port (or IP) the request was received.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 10:47 AM, Nick Khamis <symack at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Bogdan
>
> ru is exactly what I was looking for. Totally forgot about ru. What I
> am trying to accomplish is the following:
>
> if ru == local "domain name, cidr, or ip"
>    set_advertised_address(local opensips ip address);
> else
>   set_advertised_address(pulibc opensips ip address);
>
> Is there a core function in opensips that can return true or false for:
> local cidr (192.168.2.0/24)
> local domain names
> local ip addresses
>
> My last noob question for the day. After this, it's onto
> "administrative" stuff.....
>
> Kind Regards,
>
> Nick.

VoIP Embedded, Inc.