[OpenSIPS-Users] (no subject)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon May 27 13:44:12 CEST 2013

Hello Dani,

As OpenSIPS is event driven (where most of the events are related to
packages), it is a bit difficult to insert an 183 after an 180 from
script level. (like sending a reply from a reply route and inserting a
delay).

An easier option is to do the sending from outside of opensips using the
t_reply MI function - see
http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.9.x/tm.html#id294732 .