[OpenSIPS-Users] media stream extra info after hangup

Dani Popa dani.popa at gmail.com
Fri May 24 19:41:20 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I know this is not Opensips question, but maybe some of you know the
answer... I want to use rtpproxy as media relay but i need stream
information at the end of call, information like: used codec, in/out
packets, in/out IP traffic and if it's
possible: RoundTripDelay, EarlyPackets, LatePackets, LostPackets. I know,
some of you will recomand mediaproxy and it's not good for me, because i
chosed to use rtpproxy because, i can insert and record media in curent
stream. So the question is: there is any way to have such information at
the end of call?

Thanks,

--
Dani Popa