[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS failover

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Mon May 20 14:11:49 CEST 2013

Hello Juned,

We have the same setup at our location. As Dārayavahush tried to
explain Hearbeat is old and is replaced by OpenAIS. Please see:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/linuxha/users/63623. Enterprise
OS such as Novel do not even include Heartbeat as a package anymore,
and last I checked RHEL is working on including OpenAIS in there
source tree and replace their own clustering platform CMAN.

There is already an Asterisk OCF that can be retrofitted for OpenSIPS found at:
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/asterisk

Kind Regards,

Nick.