[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP 3g and a bucket of pain

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 16 10:56:35 CEST 2013

Hi Max,

Have you tried to create an account with the VoIP service from
OpenSIPs.org (http://www.opensips.org/Community/VoipService) ? If it
does not work there either, we can take a look at the SIP traffic on our
server to see if we find problems.

Also, have you tried to make a sip capture of the machine where you run
the client ? just to check if the signaling is ok.