[OpenSIPS-Users] Odd opensips REGISTER/INVITE behavior for many simultaneous users

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 16 10:53:57 CEST 2013

Hello James,

No, there is no such known bug or issue. What I suspect is that there
are short intervals (milisecs) where an AOR is not registered - this may
happen because :
    - the test tool is not performing properly under high load and fails
to do re-register before old registration expires.
    - OpenSIPS is overloaded (too few processes ?) and it is not able to
process traffic in realtime (check the LOAD related statistics).

What OpenSIPs versions are you using ?