[OpenSIPS-Users] Error 404 not here

sermj 2012 sermj2012 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:33:46 CEST 2013

Hi All,

My VoIP clients are registerd with opensips.
When i tried to call other end client, i can hear only one way audio in
clients (In caller),somewhere is going wrong and i am not getting audio
(Voice) in both sides. By using tshark tracer i can see there is an '404
not here' status code.

PS: I am working under standalone network infrastructure, and VoIP phones
are Wi-Fi enabled.
I just reinstalled my operating system (Ubuntu 10.04) and Opensips for
several times,but unable to resolve this issue.

what may be the reason for this '404 Not here' issue? and how can i solve
it?
Please help me, i have just stuck with this issue from last 15 days.

Find the attachment, which is sip trace file.

I hope you could help me...