[OpenSIPS-Users] use of is_from_gw directive from drouting module.

Miguel J. López Valverde mjlopez at smartic.es
Wed May 15 03:16:11 CEST 2013

Dear UserList Opensips:

    I used drouting with OpenSips 1.8.0 release, the gateways list was
in the dr_gateways table and no ports where configurated in it. For
incoming calls wasn't necesary.

    Now, I upgrade OpenSips to 1.9.1 release and for incoming calls from
a few providers, I can't do match they whith the "is_from_gw()"
directive. I tried in this diferents forms:

        is_from_gw(), OpenSips start and providers with 5060-udp port
match fine, but a few providers who employ other random ports haven't
match.
        is_from_gw("", "n"), OpenSips start but incoming calls haven't
match with the gateways on dr_gateways table.
        is_from_gw("-1", "n"), OpenSips don't start.
        is_from_gw("diferents_formats", "n"), OpenSips start but
incoming calls haven't match with the gateways on dr_gateways table.

    Then I need to ask you...

    ¿How I have to use the is_from_gw directive with "n" parameter and
dr_gateways table with the list of incoming calls providers?.

    ¿Which is the field on the dr_gateways table where i can make match
with type parameter on the is_from_gw directive?.

Thanyou very much and best regards.

Miguel J. López.