[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips and Asterisk

Jagadish Thoutam jaganthoutam at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 20:07:54 CET 2013

HI All,

  I am New Here, i am getting Confusion while i am useing Openisps with My
asterisk Cluster My Implimentation Plan is Like this

                            (NAT)Opensips
1---------------------------                                      |
Asterisk1
                                 Inbound & Outbound

     |--------------------------------------|   Asterisk3
|                                      |   Asterisk4
                            (NAT)Opensips 2
Asterisk5
                                 Inbound & Outbound(Fail Over)

Can anyone suggest how can i go with will i need the rtpproxy for Media or
i can just bypass the sip Messages

Thanks in Advance

Jagadish