[OpenSIPS-Users] open sips 1.9 issue

Peter Zoltan Keresztes zozo6015 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 11:08:45 CET 2013

Yes I am using the new database.
All the fields you were talking about in your previous posts are there the version in the version table is also correct but when I start the opensips the error is still there.

I am totally clueless and unless I will be able to make this work I will have to  uninstall this and install the 1.8 which is working fine for me.
Regards
Peter