[OpenSIPS-Users] Managing Origination Routes

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 03:12:23 CET 2013

Hello Bogdan,

I saw the light! And it's OpenSIPS Green! :) Thank you so much for
your time, the dialplan script is working perfectly. As for SSet 1 and
querying the username, and domain fields of dr_groups individually, I
will just give the DR documentation a closer look.

I know that you are one of a handful of individual that pump out
time.

PS Once I gain enough experience to contribute to this list, be sure I will.

Nick.