[OpenSIPS-Users] TLS to UDP

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Wed Mar 6 18:08:50 CET 2013

We have run into similar situations where transport changes.  The most
common reason that we have found is due to non-explicit transport.  We have
implemented explicit setting of transport in the contact / record-route to
make sure that transport is honored.  If there is no transport, the RFC
says that UDP should be used.

Some examples:

add_rr_param(";transport=$pr");

and

search_append("Contact:.*sip:[^>[:cntrl:]]*", ";transport=tls");

These are just some examples, you will of course need to play around with
your config based on your needs and logic.

-dg