[OpenSIPS-Users] radius acc in local_route on dialog timeout

qasimakhan at gmail.com qasimakhan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 07:31:08 CEST 2013

Hi Dani,

You most probably don't have correct dictionary files placed. You can turn
debug=6 and it then see if you have any dictionary items missing. Every
time i install a new opensips with radius accounting i end up missing
dictionary file in one or more places and opensips does not show it to you
unless you have debug on.

Regards,
Qasim