[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT - Unable to solve RTP Problem

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 16:35:00 CEST 2013

Hello David,

Thank you so much for your response. Currently we are just testing
different projects, and
seeing what each one has to offer when it comes to implementation,
stability etc.. "out of the box". Not sure how commercial support is
valid in this retrospect.

We see commercial support as an option for those who need a "custom"
setup. Running MediaProxy behind NAT does not vindicate such support
in my opinion.

Lets assume we settle on an architecture (i.e., opensips, mediaproxy,
asterisk), we launch
"as is and out of the box", generating revenue etc.. Then commercial
support for the specific project will obviously be a solution to many
of our problems. Until then, monetary donations are more in the lines
of what we can afford to commit to.

Kind Regards,

Nick.