[OpenSIPS-Users] NAT - Unable to solve RTP Problem

Jens Sauer sauer.jens at yahoo.de
Sun Jun 23 12:15:47 CEST 2013

Hi Lazlo and Flavio,

today i started from a fresh git install of Opensips 1.8 and use the rtpproxy delivered by opensips. ( http://opensips.org/pub/rtpproxy/) Last time i used the original from http://www.rtpproxy.org/ with the high load of CPU. Now it runs like it should be.

I´m happy to say - thanks! It works now.

Jens