[OpenSIPS-Users] 3cx phone registers but not cisco spa

Ben Merrills b.merrills at mersontech.co.uk
Wed Jun 19 14:40:00 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have an opensips setup using 1.9 (notls) and have been testing it with 3cx desktop softphone, all works well. Today however I decided to connect a Cisco SPA 504g to opensips for further testing, and it won't register.

In the opensips log, I can see that the reason given is "realm not found".

Any idea why this might be? A quick scout of google doesn't really give me much to go on. The main difference I can see however when using ngrep is 3cx sends the digest information in the initial register, but cisco spa doesn't.

Thanks in advance,

Ben