[OpenSIPS-Users] Calls from Asterisk to OpenSIPs

Ben Merrills b.merrills at mersontech.co.uk
Tue Jun 18 21:57:13 CEST 2013

Just for reference, I worked it out.

To see if the call was coming from one of the load balancers, I used: lb_is_destination

Then I used lookup() to send the call to the device.

Kind Regards,

Ben Merrills

Director

Merson Technology Limited
T: 0845 421 0454 M: 07968 759340 E: b.merrills at mersontech.co.uk

Information and data sourced within Merson Technology Ltd are of a proprietary nature unless otherwise stated. Accordingly they must only be used in connection with Merson Technology Business.The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from the computer.

Merson Technology Limited is a registered company in England and Wales Registration Number: 08288397