[OpenSIPS-Users] Lync Client through OpenSIPS

Jens Grönningberg jg56dnhc3gh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:32:04 CEST 2013

Hi Bogdan,

thanks for your response. We use OpenSIPS to take care of NAT traversal in
a server that acts as the firewall for our organization. It already works
for normal calls. Now we need to be able to get Lync clients from the
Internet to be able to connect to the Lync server through our OpenSIPS.
That's what we are having trouble with. OpenSIPS seems to do everything
fine according to the network captures of the SIP traffic I've made. It is
the Lync server who seems to behave differently when the SIP traffic is
passing through OpenSIPS. I already asked in Microsoft forums without luck,
that's why I wanted to ask here whether someone successfully achieved this
kind of integration.

Thanks. Regards,

Jens