[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips bad accounting

M.Khaled W Chehab kchehab at icucall.com
Mon Jun 17 11:10:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am using  opensips 1.8.3 with acc module for accounting  with cdr flag

When I  restart  opensips using opensipsctl restart , and while getting back
to wireshark capture I recognize that opensips is not responding to the BYE
sip messages that been  sent from provider  or from  user agent  for the
connected calls before I restart opensips

And the duration will be written in the cdr flag  50372  about 839 minutes
moreover   I find a row in acc table where method = bye  having same call-ID
and the time field  is  showing a difference 10 hours from the  method
invite

1-how to restart safely with no error in accounting

Please advice

Regards