[OpenSIPS-Users] IPv6 and Opensips Version 1.5

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 07:35:50 CEST 2013

Hi Guys,Hope your well?I'm currently testing IP version 6 and I'm having some issues adding IPv6 addresses into the address and gw tables.Is there any limitation on the support for them, or any particular steps or syntax required?I need to send and receive calls via IPv6, and I have Opensips listening on IPv6, and an IPv6 client connected, its just when I try and define some addresses, after increasing the character length in the columns that opensips will not start.Any support appreciated, Im currently running version 1.5.ThanksJon