[OpenSIPS-Users] Sangoma module update

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Tue Jun 11 15:23:34 CEST 2013

Hello all,

As you probably know, the 1.10 major version plans to offer a new
Sangoma module for media transcoding.

The good news is that the module is as good as ready. But unfortunately,
the Sangoma test card (the only one we have) seems to have some issues
that prevent us from performing the mandatory firmware upgrade needed
before properly deploying the entire system which effectively handles
the transcoding.

We would very much appreciate any form of help, be it in the form of
further firmware-related advice, or a form of access to a Sangoma
D-series card, so we can perform some basic tests.

Best regards,
Liviu Chircu