[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + Asterisk on the same server

Roman Davydov openvoip.co at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 22:15:12 CEST 2013

To All, who read this.

Flavio was right about similar IP, I found that .231 IP, that I used for
test as separate IP was in the "domain" table and opensips recognized it as
local and made loop.

So for all - if you are doing schema where opensips and asterisk are on the
same host - use different IP addresses for each service, for example use
"listen=udp:192.168.1.1:5060" and "bindaddr=192.168.1.2:5060" for asterisk
even if they are on the same host, and make sure you don't have asterisk's
IP address in aliases or domains in opensips...

Thank you

--

Best Regards,
Roman Davydov,