[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips + Asterisk on the same server

Roman Davydov openvoip.co at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 21:47:54 CEST 2013

Flavio, thanks for the reply!

I accidentally disabled email delivery, just noticed your response

Well, it is bad.

Bogdan, probably you know a good solution to avoid this problem?? I found
lots of similar problems in google, but all of them are unresolved how they
suppose to be.

I see one solution here: Avoid of using load_balancer and dialog caching,
and use stateless "dispatcher" module for this...

Thank you!

--

Best Regards,
Roman Davydov,