[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS Tracker Migration on GitHub

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jun 7 14:31:05 CEST 2013

Hello, all!

It's settled then, we'll proceed with the second option.
Starting from now, any new ticket should be opened on the new GitHub
tracker:

  https://github.com/organizations/OpenSIPS/dashboard/issues

However, until all the resources are updated, the SourceForge tracker
will still be available for the community. It will be closed only when
the entire process is completed.
I will get back with updates during the next week.

Cheers,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com