[OpenSIPS-Users] Serious cancel problem

Davide Dal Frà lab at dalfra.com
Thu Jun 6 23:44:31 CEST 2013

Hi Nick,

No problem for this. You could do a live dump on remote server using
tcpdump over ssh.
Something like :

  * first: make a fifo with mkfifo /tmp/capture
  * ssh user at host tcpdump -i yourethinterface -U -s0 -w - 'udp 5060' >
    /tmp/capture (you could personalize the filter on tcpdump delimited
    between ->'<- )
  * Open wireshark->Capture->Interface->Options
  * Mange Interface->new-> browse or digit directly the path of the fifo
    begin created
  * Save
  * Start dumping & enjoy!

If you have Signaling on a server and media on another one there are no
problem. You could dump signaling as described before, and make another
fifo and dump in the same way the media from the other server.

On Wireshark side add both fifo interface (make sure that after you have
saved the interface you have both selected into the menu) and start the
live dump!

Maybe coul seem complicated, but you can automate all in a bash script!

Khaled, sorry again!

BR
Davide