[OpenSIPS-Users] The OpenSIPS Software Foundation

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jun 6 18:52:10 CEST 2013

As one more step in the evolution of the OpenSIPS project, I'm proud to
announce the OpenSIPS Software Foundation (OSF).

The goal of The OpenSIPS Software Foundation is to provide an open
framework for encouraging contributions that help OpenSIPS project
flourish. The OSF is not technical related and will complement the
software development activities of the project.

    Official page of the OSF :
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Foundation-Main.

    How it the OSF works :
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Foundation-HowItWorks.

    Who is so far involved in the OSF :
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Foundation-Members

Via the OSF, we want to concentrate the people and the effort on making
OpenSIPS project more open, more interactive, more known. Anybody who
thinks he can contribute is welcomed to join the Foundation!

Many thanks to all people who made this possible!