[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS load balance and proxy

Jason Sia jsia18 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:37:34 CEST 2013

Hi,

I need help on setting up my opensips as a load balancer / proxy.  Here is
the setup:

I have an opensips setup, I want registration to happen in opensips.  At
the back, I have 2 freeswitch setups.  Each Freeswitch setup has 2
freeswitch servers that are to be load balanced.  Ill named these 2
freeswitch setups as Setup A and Setup B respectively.  Setup A is going to
be used if the user is online so its SIP to SIP.  Setup B is going to be
used to terminate to external PSTN (third party SIP provider).  Is there a
sample config file for this?  How can I handle the registration in opensips
and presence checking? After successful redirection to those setups is it
also possible to load balance them on the same opensip proxy?

Thanks,
Jason