[OpenSIPS-Users] Reception of "100 Trying" doesn't cancel tm fr_timer

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 03:13:14 CEST 2013

Hello,
we are using opensips 1.6 r. 7055 under CentOS 5.3 x86_64 and this works
fine on several machines.
I am tasked with preparing upgrade to CentOS 6.4 x86_64 so I have prepared
a Virtual Machine to run this OS,  installed opensips and used the same
opensips.cfg .

However, I am seeing the following issue: reception of "100 Trying" doesn't
cancel module tm fr_timer but if other provisional responses like "180
Ringing" is received, fr_timer is canceled.
I am sure the "100 Trying" is received by opensips because it doesn't
retransmit the INVITE.
Everything else seems to be fine.

Does anyone has any idea why this could be happening?
Also, to confirm I have prepared 3 CentOS 6.4 x86_64 VMs, but in one of
them the problem doesn't happen but I don't know why this is so as i
compared the packages installed (yum list installed) and they are all the
same, including version numbers.

(Also I have tried upgrading to latest branch 1.6 r. 10024, and the problem
persists).

Regards,
Takeshi