[OpenSIPS-Users] WebRTC : Integration with opensips.org free VoIP service & Tutorial

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Fri Jul 5 14:14:57 CEST 2013

Hello,

So when you go to 'web calls' and hit the 'Login' button, the app
successfully registers your SIP account against opensips.org and shows
'Connected' ?
If yes, the username that you are trying to call, is it also logged in
on the website, in the 'web calls' section ? If it's using a regular
soft/hard phone, does the phone have webRTC capabilities ?

Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com