[OpenSIPS-Users] It is possible to have a more flexible fix_nated_contact()?

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 04:23:17 CET 2013

Hi all,

My scenario is caller->outbound proxy->proxy server->outbound proxy->callee.

The outbound proxy will run topology_hiding/match_dialog() after receiving
the requests
returned from the proxy server.

When I use some kind of Polycom video phone, PRACK requests triggered.
Because
1) PRACK requests are sent ahead of 200 OK of callee and
2) match_dialog() works only after the outbound proxy processes the 200 OK,
PRACK requests will be looped many times between the outbound proxy and the
proxy server
until the outbound proxy receives the 200 OK.

A solution to this issue is having a flexible fix_nated_contact() to allow
me to do something
like ``fix_nated_contact("sip:$tU at OutboundProxyIP")''. I am wondering that
it is possible for
OpenSIPS to meet this requirement. Thanks.

Best wishes,
Chen-Che