[OpenSIPS-Users] Topology hiding and unsuccessful dialog termination

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:04:08 CET 2013

Dear Bogdan-Andrei,

Sorry for the late reply. My temporary solution is to use "insert_hf("xxx",
"To")" when the proxy server receives a
BYE message without any route hdr. I forget to mention that
"in fact, the BYE message without any route hdr will be looped between the
outbound proxy and the proxy server (as the attached files)." I use "$du =
$ru" at the outbound proxy to avoid the loop and make it relay to the
caller.

The attached files are the log generated at the proxy server and the
captured packets at the outbound proxy and
proxy server. Note that I comment "$du=$ru" at the outbound proxy to
demonstrate the origincal case".

Sincerely thanks for you help!!

log_proxyserver
<http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/file/n7584174/log_proxyserver>