[OpenSIPS-Users] Siptrace on session expires

Douglas Lopes Pereira douglaslopespereira at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 17:56:00 CET 2013

Guys,

I was able to trace BYE messages after a session expires by adding the
sip_trace() function call on local_route as suggested by Bogdan. But
unfortunatelly I just realize that the 200OK reply for those messages are
not logged.

I tried adding a call back for TMCB_RESPONSE_IN on sip_trace for the BYE
messages but it didn't work.

Do you guys have any suggestion?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,