[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy wrong port, bug?

Remco . remconl87 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 16:04:24 CET 2013

Hi Saúl,

I have sent you the information you asked for by e-mail. For the
interest of others, who might encounter the same problem in the future
I'll post my findings here as well.
The streams seem to traverse the mediaproxy somehow (or at least, they
go over the box). They do so on port 1024/udp (on both ends). An
update entry is visible in the syslog (level: debug).

Thanks,
Remco.