[OpenSIPS-Users] [EVENT] OpenSIPS at FOSDEM 2013

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Mon Jan 21 13:50:00 CET 2013

Hi all!

We would like to announce you that the *OpenSIPS* project will attend
the 13th FOSDEM[1] conference on 2 & 3 February 2013, in Brussels,
Belgium[2], where I(Răzvan Crainea), Vlad Paiu and Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
will talk in the telephony devroom[3] about some of the most exciting
topics of VoIP nowadays: clusters, monitoring and integration. You can
find more information about the event here[4].The presentations will be
the following:

  * SIP is hard, let's go shopping! by Saúl Ibarra Corretgé, onSunday,
startingfrom09:35, in Room H.1309
  * OpenSIPS at the core of a distributed and maintainable VoIP
platform, by Răzvan Crainea and Vlad Paiu, onSunday, starting from
10:45, in Room H.1309
  * From SIP to XMPP and vice versa, by Saúl Ibarra Corretgé, onSunday,
starting from 14:15, in Room H.1309

Besides that, we believe this is a good opportunity to consolidate our
open-source community, and we would like to take advantage of it.
Therefore we scheduled  an "OpenSIPS beer session" for Saturday, 2nd of
February 2013, at 20:00 - meeting point is in front of the FOSDEM main
entrance, each pays for his drinks. Having a beer and fun is a must, no
technical skills required ;).

[1] https://fosdem.org/2013/
[2] https://fosdem.org/2013/practical/transportation/
[3] https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/track/telephony/
[4] http://www.opensips.org/Events/Fosdem2013

Looking forward to meet you in Brussels!

--
Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer