[OpenSIPS-Users] Carrierroute failure route enhancement

Samuel Muller sml at l33.fr
Wed Jan 16 14:03:20 CET 2013

Hey Bogdan,

I already tried the drouting module, I found that it was too complex for my
needs - and I was not agree in some way to take in charge the routing
(source routing is so weird in my case, regex are not working, and so on) -
so I turned back myself to the old LCR module I used once upon a time which
was really sufficient - to finally use carrierroute - that I thought it was
maintained yet.

I'll try again the drouting but I'm not really confident with this one ...

Thanks a lot,

*Samuel MULLER*
sml at l33.fr