[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog: send BYE from another opensips instance

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 9 20:03:12 CET 2013

yes, using that MI function make sense only if you have an already
running server that needs to take over the calls (like an active-active
setup or cluster setup).

Also be careful as moving the dialog from one server to another should
be done with preserving the IP of the server, otherwise in-dialog
routing will not work at all.