[OpenSIPS-Users] LCR by OCN Instead of NPANXX

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 9 12:57:43 CET 2013

Hi Jamuel,

Currently there is no way to do http queries directly from OpenSIPS
script, except maybe playing with db_http module - a module that allows
you to do SQL like queries via HTTP
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/1.8.x/db_http.html).

In short / medium term we are planing to add some generic REST module.