[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog: send BYE from another opensips instance

samuel samu60 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:21:52 CET 2013

Hi Flavio,

I've checked but, as far as I know, this feature only allows to distribute
the profiles, not the data of the dialog themselves.
Doing some tests, I have 2 instances of opensips sharing the same
database.  I've also set the timeout to a low value and make several calls.
Stopping an opensips instance while calls are on, only the calls of the
active opensips instance are stopped. The calls that went through the
stopped opensips instance are still on the database and are not stopped. As
soon as the stopped opensips is started again, it checks the dialog table
and finds the expired dialogs. Immediately it sends the BYE to both
endpoints.

I had not yet time to check deeper in the code but it looks like each
opensips instances "owns" some dialogs (I think is related to the hash
identifiers). I guess that using the same "seed" could create conflict
while saving the dialog data in the database so I don't know whether
there's an option for several opensips instance to trully share the dialog
table.

Thank you in advance,
Samuel.

El 09/01/2013 10:17, "Flavio Goncalves" <flavio at asteriskguide.com> va