[OpenSIPS-Users] Asterisk+OpenSIPS Integration using Dynamic Friends

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Sat Jan 5 17:49:23 CET 2013

Hi Nick,

This setup seems to be wrong. If you are not going to register on Asterisk,
it does not make sense to use host=dynamic. Use host=opensips_ip or
opensips_domain.

Please check the tutorial http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsTutAsterisk.
Create the view exactly in the way presented.

I'm not sure exactly what you want to to, but during registration, Asterisk
write to some columns in the database dynamically. That's why you see the
fullcontact column.

These are the columns written during registration:

`regseconds` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,
`fullcontact` varchar(35) DEFAULT NULL,
`regserver` varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
`useragent` varchar(20) DEFAULT NULL,
`lastms` int(11) DEFAULT NULL,

Please, check:

https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/SIP+Realtime%2C+MySQL+table+structure

There is a setting on Asterisk in the file res_config_mysql.conf

requirements=warn ; or createclose or createchar

Use requirements=createclose and Asterisk will create the columns
automagically for you.

Flavio E. Goncalves
www.sippulse.com

Flavio E. Goncalves