[OpenSIPS-Users] Limit the number of ongoing sessions at an RTP proxy

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 10:16:29 CET 2013

Hi all,

    I intend to set up an OpenSIPS server and a number of RTP proxies. To
guarantee the video quality, I would like to set an upper bound on the
number of ongoing video sessions per RTP proxy (e.g., each RTP proxy can
process 500 sessions at most simultaneously). The OpenSISP server will
maintain a variable for each RTP proxy and increment the corresponding
variable by 1 when an RTP proxy is invoked to offer the relaying service. My
question is that how can I decrease the correct variable when a BYE request
(no SDP information) is received? Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks so much.

Best regards,
Chen-Che