[OpenSIPS-Users] JSON errors

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 4 07:49:38 CET 2013

Hi, Brett!

The only problem I can see with your construction is that you do not
properly initialize the JSON object: $json(foo) = "{}". When the "="
operator is used, the "{}" is interpreted as a simple string, not as a
JSON format. You should have used the ":=" which parses "{}" as a JSON
format and constructs a proper JSON structure, that is populated
afterwards with the desired value.
Anyway, I am not sure why you get that bogus "value". When I replicated
your code, the JSON module returns an error when the $json(foo/bar)
value is retrieved.

Best regards,

Razvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer