[OpenSIPS-Users] $avp and MESSAGE

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Thu Jan 3 10:36:23 CET 2013

Hi

AVPs are tied to transactions, after the processing the avp is cleaned, you
can't test for duplicate messages in this way. I suggest you check the core
functions cache_store() and cache_fetch(). You can save in memory the
call-id of each message ($ci) and if it is duplicated, drop.

Flavio E. Goncalves