[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Quota problem

HaGGarD aintnosilence at hof-rockcity.de
Wed Feb 27 12:41:42 CET 2013

Hi @all,

I'm trying to set up CDRTool together with kamailio, mediaproxy and
freeradius.
I'm using debian 6.0.6 with latest CDRTool (debian package from ag projects)
and set up everything exactly how it's explained in the install docs.
I get the calldata from freeradius rated correctly and showed up by CDRTool
but the quota state in table quota_usage doesn't change when normalize.php
and quotaCheck.php are called (manually or by cron). :-(
The data in table quota_usage only changes when quotaReset.php is called
before.
No errors are returned by the scripts.

I've searched already but neither google nor the list gave any results about
this or similar problems.

Further investigations showed that the function "initQuotaUsage()" in
rating.php returns true every time after the first query:

sprintf("select value from memcache where `key` =
'%s'",addslashes($this->quota_init_flag))

if ($this->db->num_rows()) return true;

I suggest that this value should have been deleted from table memcache
somewhere after the last run or the quota values won't get checked after
all.

OS: Debian 6.0.6
PHP 5.2.6-1+lenny16 (also tried native php from squeeze distri)
FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.1
Kamailio 3.0.3 + Mediaproxy 2.4.3

Any ideas what could be wrong in this setup ?
This problem drives me almost crazy :-)

regards

HaGGarD