[OpenSIPS-Users] An error exists in recording the number of ongoing sessions at RTP Proxies

microx acmicrox at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:15:30 CET 2013

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

I tried to use the get_static_lock and release_static_lock to set up the
critical session.
However, I still get an incorrect result (please refer to the attached log).
It is likely that
I misuse the locking mechanism and thus I also provide the corresponding
code.

Please help me solve this issue. Many thanks in advance.

PS. search "RTP proxies (1, 2) with ongoing calls: (25, <null>)" for the
errors.

Best regards,
Chen-Che

NewCode