[OpenSIPS-Users] 404 Not Here

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Mon Feb 25 14:01:08 CET 2013

Hello,

Seems the incoming BYE does not have any Route headers, and the
loose_route() function returns false.

Since you have dialog support in your script, try

if (has_totag()) {
# sequential request withing a dialog should
# take the path determined by record-routing
if (loose_route() || match_dialog()) {

This way you will force matching of dialog sequential requests that have
no Route headers.

Best Regards,

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer