[OpenSIPS-Users] Fwd: RFC3261 transaction matching failed

Mehdi BOUDOU mehdi.boudou at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:28:31 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to do callfow with sipp ,Opensips Proxy and another Application
Server.

the callflow consist in
      --if there is no cpl file forwarding the call in stateless Mode to
the other Application Server,

      --else executed the cpl file in statefull mode.

I detect if there is no cpl file (thanks to the patch of Bogdan :)) i use
forward fonction to send the invite to the other AS;

When the 100 trying arrived Opensips doesn't understand the 100trying reply
with RFC3261 transaction matching failed :-( and Opensips retransmit the
Invite

I read RFC 3261 17.2.3
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3261#section-17.2.3>Matching Requests
to Server Transactions, and
doesn't found the probleme in my capture

I attached the capture and a logfile.

If you have any idea,

Thanks in advance

Mehdi