[OpenSIPS-Users] 1.8 Dispatcher ignore 500x replies

Adam Raszynski netcentrica at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:40:17 CET 2013

As I can see options_reply_codes is related to OPTIONS responses and that's
not the problem

The problem is when OpenSIPS with dispatcher module receives 500 or 503
response for INVITE request and after then for some period that destination
is marked offline.

OpenSIPS gives Service Unavailable response for further INVITE requests.
After then when dispatcher gets some proper responses for OPTIONS it marks
that destination online again and INVITES are forwarded (until next 503 is
sent in response to INVITE and the story repeats)

The question is how to change that behavior, so one 503 response for INVITE
from dispatcher destination don't make it marked offline for all other
requests?