[OpenSIPS-Users] msrp relay

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Mon Feb 18 15:50:15 CET 2013

On Feb 18, 2013, at 2:26 PM, Dani Popa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think it's more helpful if you can give us calltrace in case of using msrp, sipproxy and of course 2 sip clients. Msrprelay it's act as a mediaproxy or the sip client should connect first to msrprelay, stream info from msrp and use them in invite to the sip proxy ?

I think it's not. You need to understand how protocols work with each other if you are building a service with them. You don't necessarily need to read tons of specifications, MSRP for example is just 2 RFCs, one for the core protocol and another one for using relays for NAT traversal.

Here are some examples on how the relays are inserted on the SDP: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4976#section-11

We also have different scenario usage diagrams on msrprelay.org.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects