[OpenSIPS-Users] local_route and relayed messages

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 11 17:19:19 CET 2013

Brett, I guess you are aware that local route is triggered only when
opensips acts as UAC (locally generated requests, not proxied). So for a
call, such route will be triggered only when dialog module tries to
terminate the call from the middle - see the "B" flag for create_dialog() .

Maybe you could describe that you are trying to do (as scenario).